Thursday, August 11, 2016

Judge Kelly Ramsey Is No Longer

It is with the greatest of joy that I announce another accomplishment of my mission...

Former State of Michigan Third Judicial Circuit Court of Wayne County Judge Kelly Ann Ramsey has lost her 2016 Primary election.

Well, not yet, but if someone can promote a candidate, who says you cannot run a child's hope campaign and seek justice for the egregious deeds of this woman.
Off The Bench Forever,
Kelly Ramsey


I always keep my vows, Kelly.

DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS WOMAN

The Gross Morbidity of Child Abuse Propaganda


On a side note, I just got word today that the glorious Madame Maura Corrigan has slithered away, under a rock, never to be seen or heard again in the world of child welfare or politics.

I guess today should be a celebration, but I shall never celebrate until I have successfully executed my entire mission...

Stay tuned.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: