Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Chattel Law: Kill The Men And Steal Children From The Women



This is a graphic video of a cold-blooded murder of a man, a father, a person who was slaughtered, at point blank range, just because he was poor and trying to survive.

This was Alton Sterling.

I want everyone to watch.

I want everyone to be disgusted.

And for those who will turn around calling this a "justifiable shooting" just because, well, keeping it real, even though you want to call him a "nigger", you will use the politically correct term of "thug", I want you to watch it again, and again, and again, then repeat in your dreams.

New Video Emerges of Alton Sterling Being Killed by Baton Rouge Police

 
As for the poor women, they just snatch the kids, put them in foster care and up for auction, forgive me, I meant to say, adoption, if they find a lucky buyer, oops, foster parent.

I want everyone to be disgusted with this statement, also.

Alton Sterling Shooting in Baton Rouge Prompts Justice Dept. Investigation


Unfortunately, we all know the outcome of the investigation.


Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: