Saturday, July 21, 2012

13th Congressional Candidate Shanelle Jackson on Beverly Tran

I do so enjoy someone who takes pride in dismissing me and factual finding of state and federal reports.  It is so cute yet insults the intellectual abilities of women.

Governance should be gender neutral unless one assumes the electric just wants a sexual fantasy for leadership.

You have no children so how can you promulgate policy for families?  What do you know about child welfare when you claim to not know who I am or my work?

By the way, men also care for families or were you just riding on the misogynist political opportunistic storm of your Tea Party buddies?

How dare you challenge John Conyers, Jr.  This is personal.  Go back to work at Summerset.

  Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

1 comment:

Continue to love said...

I see Mrs jackson is as fake as that weave she's sporting. Shanelle u are full of!! U no what's up. I mean really