Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Letter to Michigan DHS Director Maura Corrigan

Dear Madame Maura Corrigan,

Disturbing rumors have met me with the possibility that you may be soon resigning from your appointed post as Director of the Michigan Department of Human Services.  This deeply saddens me as I find you as my only worthy opponent in matters of social and economic policy and its legal applications of federal compliance.

If you have been privileged, you are aware of my pending arrival in Lansing as the newly elected State Representative for District 4, one of the largest areas affected by your legislating from the bench and your policy actions.  I cannot loose you at this time as I look forward to having you being held accountable for the false claims and antitrust violations of your administration.

As you continue to protect the egregious actions of the state court and its administration in the maternal role of continuous judicial activism,  I would like to point out that you have failed to provide remedy to taxpayers, at the expense of our most precious treasure, the children.

As the matriarch for the state's largest budget appropriation, I find it appalling that you refuse to confront your accusers face to face, in a public forum, to answer to the destruction of childhood innocence and the loss of billions in federal revenue.

Soon we shall witness the pending signs of political rhetoric, pontificating endorsements marqueed as status quo buzzwords for reasons why you should be able to continue perpetuating your culture of waste, fraud and abuse of public funds and denial of individual rights of due process, in order to get more votes than me.  It is during this election I wish for you to remember the life of Ricky Holland and that "other" historic investigation every night as you close your eyes and pray that I do not win this House seat.

On this Mother's Day I want you to thank you for making me an original source.  I shall see you soon so please stick around.


Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well when and if u do leave Maura Corrigan can u take that creep bill jonhson with u. I don't think a man like this that have destroyed so many children and parents lifes should have a job. And as for u be for the kids corrigan not for money$$$$.

Anonymous said...

WELL I FEEL LIKE THIS ALL CPS IS , IS A WAY TO KEEP OUR JAILS FULL OF THE "POOR" TAKING CHILDREN AN LETTING THEM GET ABUSED AND THE PEOPLE DOING IT GET AWAY WITH MURDER BECAUSE IT WAS "IN THE BEST INTREST OF THE CHILD " THATS BS!!! IF U CAN PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND SAY HEY SHE HIT HER KID OR A TEACHER CAN MAKE A LOW DOWN CALL AN HAVE CPS ALL IN YOUR LIFE HAVING YOUR KIDS UPSET AN SICK AT THE THOUGHT OF THATS HOW MUCH POWER SOMEONE CAN HAVE OVER U AS A PARENT AND YOUR CHILDREN THATS A DIRTY SHAME THAT THAT IS STILL ALLOWED IN THE 21st CENTURY SO IF U DO GET IN JUST THINK ABOUT THIS SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS THE POWER TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN GRANDCHILDREN NEPHEWS NIECES SO JUST BE MIND FULL THAT IS A DANGER GAME THAT YOU ALLOW SO MANY PEOPLE TO PLAY JUST LIKE WE TEACH OUR CHILDREN DONT PLAY WITH GUNS WE NEED TO TEACH OUR ADULTS DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLES CHILDREN THINK ABOUT IT