Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Michigan Foster Care Conntract Wrist Slapping

This juicy report on Michigan's dirty secrets was submitted by Lori Schriber.

In a nutshell, this is what happens in Michigan foster care.

The state will stick a kid anywhere when the Child Protective Service workers come up with something to stick into the report.  The kid will eventually age out of foster care because there was such a racket going on with snatching poor kids under the Binsfield Legislation that it was an uncapped Medicaid funded racket with no one to stop them.

So as the kid is doped up on cocktail mixes of psych drugs and bounced from home to home, the final resting place is typically these institutional facilities which treat children like cattle.  I know.  I am an original source.

When a child is lucky enough to get a complaint heard, let alone investigated, nothing happens to the contracted entity.  They never, ever license revocation.  There is never contractual debarment.  There is never recovery of funds and there is never prosecution.  The only thing that happens is a slap on the wrist called a corrective action plan generated by the shit oil salesman who runs the facility

I recently encountered another form of shit oil salesman,* who had the audacity, after insulting my intelligence, to say me in a belittling and condescending tone, "Oh, it is commendable what you do for kids.".

Let me make this perfectly clear.  This is about me.  Beverly Tran.  I produced tangible goods and the state usurped my intellectual property as usufruct.  I am on a mission...

A cow hath calf ergo a book hath copy.

"qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur"
Holy Cross Foster Care Michigan Investigation Report April 21, 2011
 *Shit Oil Salesman:  a person who possesses the ability to talk shit to make you believe that you are nothing but a piece of shit unless you give them large sums of money.

No comments: