Thursday, January 12, 2012

Michigan Busted In Child Welfare Training Fraud Scheme

Remember when I questioned the exorbitant amount of Title IV-A funding  for CPS training?  I sincerely believe that  TANF funding was used to come into compliance with the federal settlement agreement with Children's Rights.

That's right.  Fraud.  The state cut off TANF financial assistance to families, and cut food stamps amounts, in order to get 100% reimbursement for compliance training on how to put more kids into foster care.

Busted.

Michigan Department of Human Services Training Audit on Foster Care 2011

2 comments:

Katherine Cherry said...

We need a 'Beverly Tran' in every state. Michigan is blessed.

BEVERLY TRAN said...

No Katherine.

What we need are people like you in every state.

I am on a mission and I am taking John Conyers, Jr. with me.

But the question should be. "Where are we going?"

Stay tuned...