Friday, October 28, 2011

Fuck You CPS Your Victims Love Me!!!



Fuck You CPS Your Victims Love Me!!!


As I announced earlier, Legally Kidnapped has reached 2 major milestones in one day. Not only, upon waking up
at 10 AM this morning (stayed up late last night), turning on my computer, did I discover that I had reached the
grand total of 4000 friends on Facebook, which I love every single one of you, but....
This is officially the 20,000th post to Legally Kidnapped!
Today is also, coincidentally, the 19th birthday of my step son, who was stolen by Maine CPS Agents on
November 4th 1994. (I met her a couple years later)

Oh, and 2 days ago was my 15th wedding anniversary to my beautiful wife who I love today even more than I
did on the day I married her.

So this has been a rather intensive and emotional week.

After seeing this magical 4000 number, I kind of did a little audit.  Here are the results.

I have reached 4000 Facebook friends.
599 Likes on my Facebook Fan Page.
650 Twitter followers.
543 people signed up for my daily email. (get it in the sidebar)
155 following me through Google Reader. (RSS)
121 members to the Yahoo News Group. (which is not active but I still love you anyway)
325 Subscribers to my YouTube channel.
And 132 following me through blogger.

Now, because of Facebook's limits, I have room for only 1000 more Facebook friends. From there, everybody will
have to simply like the Fan Page, which I share with several other fantastic activists and advocates who are also
working hard to help families and expose fraud in Child Welfare, making it a very informative feed to follow.

And with that said, I love every single one of you. Thank you all for making this a success, I couldn't have
done it without you. And we will only get better from here.

Peace Love and Flowers
LK




LK: http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2011/10/fuck-you-cps-your-victims-love-me.html#ixzz1c6Vsiyb1http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2011/10/fuck-you-cps-your-victims-love-me.html

No comments: