Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beverly Tran Nominated As Michigan Child Welfare Advocate The Year

NOMINATE BEVERLY TRAN:
MICHIGAN'S
CHILD WELFARE 
ADVOCATE 
OF
THE
YEAR
Beverly Tran


It looks like we have another child abuse propaganda campaign going on over here!

That's right folks.  Since it looks like there is going to be a significant influx of kiddies into the foster care system beginning October 1, 2011, ole Maura Corrigan has revved up the campaign to justify Medicaid fraud in child welfare.

Jim Novell is giving out the awards to those who advocate for child welfare?  Well, it is only proper to nominate me.  Yes, that's right.  Jim and I are dear friends, going all the way back to 2001.

Since it is an obviously a minor oversight, I felt compelled to make this minor correction by pointing out that Jim forgot to include a category for community advocates, as commonly referred to by law.

More than likely, Jim and Maura did not include this category for there is only one person from the community who arduously advocates for child welfare.  Me.

I encourage each and everyone on my fans to nominate me.  It really does not matter which category you choose, just nominate me.   Let them know that Beverly Tran is on a mission...

Michigan Foster Care Review Board Child Welfare Awards

NOTE: Whenever it asks for address, always list my cyber address:  http://beverlytran.com  and you can take it from there.


Feel free to include my email: tranbeverly@gmail.com  and number: 313-312-5195

1 comment:

BEVERLY TRAN said...

Jim physically jumped onto the conference table and crawled across over to me to get copy of that first, in the history of the world, state documented report of Medicaid fraud in child welfare. It was such a delight to see the blood drain from his face and grab his chest...