Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wanna See A Classic Medicaid Fraud Scheme In Child Welfare?

Anyone want to see a classic Medicaid fraud scheme in child welfare?  Well, here it is.

Now, who, besides me is going to do something about drugging these kids??

It's not going to be the GAO.  How do I know?  I called.  Not so long ago, the GAO put out a call for information on the psychotropic drugging of foster kids.  Unfortunately, the contact information was corrupt.

When I got a hold of the Director of the engagement, he told me that, due to confidentiality laws, the GAO could not take public information.

Naturally, I asked how they were going to conduct the investigation.  I was informed that they were going to use information and data provided by the states.

Ok, after I got up from the floor from laughing my ass off, (proverbially speaking), I inquired as to whom they were going to verify the information and data, relevant to being suspect.

I really did not get a cogent response.

So, without further adieu, I present to the public, another drugging foster kids, Medicaid fraud racket:

New York State Administration for Chiidren's Services Suit Against New York to Revise Foster Treatment                                                                                           

No comments: