Sunday, January 16, 2011

Grievance to State of Michigan to Stop Legally Kidnapping Children and to End Medicaid Fraud in Child Welfare


Grievance to State of Michigan to Stop Legally Kidnapping Children and to End Medicaid Fraud in Child Welfare

By

Franklin Lee Bruno

  1. On or about December 12, 2008 Macomb County Child Protective Services removed my children.

  1. On or about May 3, 2008 approximately 3:00p.m., my wife called an ambulance to take my son to Children’s Hospital, DMC to emergency for high blood pressure.

  1. My son was admitted for 4 days of observation.  During this time, referral was made by a mandated reporter in the hospital to his Community Mental Health caseworker for medical neglect.  His caseworker, Kathy Lancaster, LBSW, made referral to CPS for in-home/community services, assigning a visiting nurse.  The nurse was assigned to train and monitor the usage of medical equipment (i.e. blood pressure sleeve) and my son’s progress.

  1. On or about June 10, 2008, a CPS worker came to the house to investigate medical neglect, during which time the visiting nurse was present.

  1. On or about July 11, 2008 I took my 3 year old daughter to an urgent care, 24 hours, walk-in clinic to address night time/bed wetting diaper rash. 

  1. At the clinic’s office, the physician, a mandated reporter, proceeded to call police.

  1. Police came to clinic and transported my daughter and my wife to an unidentifiable building approximately 10:30 p.m.

  1. My wife and daughter waited in police vehicle for approximately 30 minutes for two unknown females to arrive and unlock the building.

  1. The two females did not explain their authority.  One female took my wife to a separate room and proceeded to inform her that my daughter was sexually abused.

  1. The other female examined my daughter.  After the examination, my daughter was reunited with her mother and was informed that the allegations of sexual abuse were unsubstantiated.

  1. On or about July 15, 2008, my wife took my daughter to Bi-County/Henry Ford Hospital.  At that time, my daughter was examined by a licensed medical physician with a nurse present.  Determination was made that the allegations of sexual abuse were unsubstantiated, with further instructions on the proper care of diaper rash.

  1. Rebecca Robydek, CPS worker, called my wife the third day after the follow-up doctor visit to Bi-County/Henry Ford Hospital to inquire on the medical determination.  She informed her that it was a diaper rash. 

  1. On Tuesday August 26, 2008, 11:45 p.m., my wife, again took my daughter to Henry Ford Macomb Warren Hospital (see report: “Primary Report by Emergency Room Physician Richard Giovannini, DO and Primary Registered Nurse, Mari Reyan).

  1. On or about September 2, 2008, two CPS workers came to my house, to do a secondary follow-up on the sexual allegations for my daughter.  I was asked the reason why my daughter was taken to the urgency clinic for a diaper rash.  I informed the CPS workers that I was the person who instructed my wife to take my daughter to the urgency clinic because we were not qualified to properly diagnose and prescribe treatment.  The CPS workers informed me that the investigation was to be closed.

  1. On or about September 5, 2008, my son returned to school.  In the lunchroom my son accidentally bumped into another student, knocking his glass off.  My son was then placed a prone restraint position by the principal and other individuals.  The principal informed my wife that my son was to be suspended. 

  1. On or about September 6, 2008, my wife went to the school to speak to the principal about the use of prone restraint on my son and emotional trauma.  The school failed to address her concerns.    I then instructed my wife to file a police incident report.  The police officer told my wife that it was not their jurisdiction and sent her back to the school.

  1. On or about October 1, 2008, my wife contacted Kathy Lancaster, to request assistance in changing schools for my son due to the lack of supervision and constant bully.  Ms. Lancaster advocated for our family at Lincoln High School to find solutions on the constant verbal and physical accosting of my son.  No one at the school would assist me in transfer.

  1. On or about October 20, 2008, my wife received a phone call from CPS, Rebecca Robydek that my daughter was to be scheduled for a care house interview over the sexual allegations.  No one contacted us on the time, place or date of the interview.

  1. On December 12, 2008, in the early morning, CPS phoned to inform us that they were coming to take our daughter to a care house interview.  We were not informed of the time of arrival.  My wife was at the grocery store with my daughter at the time when CPS came to the door.  I did not hear the knock nor did the CPS workers call.

  1. Upon my wife’s and daughter’s return from the grocery store, I left for work at 9:00 a.m. and informed my wife that CPS was coming to take my daughter to a care house interview.

  1. Approximately 3:00 p.m., my wife was waiting for our son to come home from school on the school bus.  When my son was coming in the house, CPS and Warren Police rushed in the house as soon as my wife opened the door for my son.

  1.  Warren Police proceeded to do an extensive search of the house without presentation of warrant looking for me.  CPS worker Rebbeca Robydek told my wife to call me and to immediately come to the house or she would take my children and put them in foster care.

  1. In less than 30 minutes, I arrived at the house where Warren Police threw me up against the wall, restrained and searched me for a gun.  No gun was found on me or my vehicle.

  1. CPS had us call a relative, my brother-in-law, Philip Brown, for immediate placement of my sons.  My mother-in-law, Barbara Brown was called for our daughter to be placed with her.

  1. Barbara Brown took my daughter to the care house interview. 

  1. For the fourth time, my 3-year old daughter was examined for sexual abuse and for the fourth time, no substantiation of sexual abuse of my daughter was reported to CPS.

  1. The children resided with my mother-in-law for over a year.  CPS removed my sons from their grandmother based on allegations from the GAL, who never performed his duties of monthly home visitations nor was there a CPS investigation.

  1. My daughter continued to stay with her grandmother for almost a year until she was removed by CPS worker Lindsay Fagg.  Grounds for removal were based upon unsubstantiated allegations of physical harm to my daughter for keeping her fingers out of her mouth to prevent oral infections. 

  1. During the time my children have been in foster care, they have experienced severe physical, emotional, psychological and sexual abuse.  My sons have been victim to ritualistic beatings, broken bones, rapes, fellatio, none of which have been reported to the State of Michigan until now. 

  1. My son is currently in a juvenile detention facility with no pending juvenile delinquency case.

  1. My 18 year-old son is now living a slow, drugging death:

    1. Procardiaxl 30 mg
    2. Cozaar 50mg
    3. Badhs 100mg
    4. Nasonex 1 spray a day
    5. Cogentin 2mg
    6. Ddavp .04mg
    7. Zyprexa 10mg
    8. Synthroid 25mcg
    9. Gemfibrozil 1200mg
    10. Fenofibrate 160mg
    11. Ambilify 20mg

  1. Being improperly institutionalized, he is locked in his room and is physically and mentally deteriorating.  His toenails are rotting on his feet and hands.  His head swollen.  He has constant tremors.  He is suicidal.

  1. Staff at The Manor are physically and mentally abusing my son.  My son, as well as others, are placed outside in the cold, poorly dressed, for 3 to 4 hours at a time for what is called “group sessions”.

  1. My 5 year-old daughter has been subjected to sexual abuse through the constant medical vaginal examinations, intrusive psychological sexual therapy and sexual interactions with other female foster child. 

  1. My family has been threatened for more than 2 years with termination of parental rights for advocating for the well-being of our children.

It is at this time, I demand immediate intervention into the matter of the treatment of my children who are institutionalized by the State of Michigan.  My children have been improperly and unnecessarily removed from our home based upon false allegations and fraudulent generation of documents.

My children, being special needs, should not go through the burden of this hell called child protective services.  My children are being horrifically abused in foster care, for no other reason than to the benefit of the contracted child placing agencies that have a long history of violations.

On February 1, 2011, at 8:00 a.m., at Macomb County, 16th Judicial Circuit Court-Family Division, courtroom J 4th floor, 40 North Main, Mt. Clemens, MI 48043, in front of Judge Mary A. Chrzanowski, the parental rights of my wife and myself will be terminated and our children will officially become victims of the egregious actions of the state.

Your support to save our children is desperate.  Please attend and show your support.  If you cannot attend, please, contact the new Director of the State of Michigan Department of Human Services, Maura Corrigan and demand she stop child welfare fraud.

Maura D. Corrigan
Director
Department of Human Services
P.O. Box 30037
Lansing, Michigan 48909

Telephone: (517) 373-2035
Fax: (517) 335-6101
email: dhsweb@michigan.gov

No comments: