Friday, November 12, 2010

Manipulated Malefactors

Why is it no one is upset when a child is removed from their original guardians?

In honor of National Adoption Month, let me tell you what I smell in the Poca case.

I smell the stench of fraud.

After all this time, without rhyme or reason, Poca was removed.  I know this scenario all too well.

Why was Poca removed?  Because someone busted the human traffickers.  To further cover up the fraud, which I can tell there was Medicaid fraud, the foster parents are the perfect souls to be the poster child for covering up false claims.


This is why there were back room deals and the judge did not want the media exposure.


Wake up, people.

The foster parents are emotionally charged enough through years of adoption conditioning that they are willing to lay down their reputation on national television to allow themselves to be manipulated to cover up the extensive violations in this case.  


 There is no legal recourse a-brewin' for these foster parents because they have no cause of action.  They were compensated for their troubles with foster care checks.


Such the manipulated malefactors.  Let's watch them in action...


If you think the grief of loosing Poca is unbearable, think of what her real parents went through.  


How far would you go to get back your child?  Do you believe these foster parents would lay down their lives and die to have their child back with their family?  No, but they will for the adoption tax credits and foster care payments.


These foster parents only cry in front of the camera.  Poca's real parents fought and I believe are still fighting.  I believe they were wronged and the courts are trying to make that up.  


How would you feel if someone took the flesh of your loins?  

2 comments:

LK said...

Poca went back to her real parents. The Langley's were trying to thwart reunification efforts because they wanted to adopt.

BEVERLY TRAN said...

I thought so, but I found it more interesting how it was never reported.

I can only pray there is an attorney out there who has the spirit to take on this case.

I no longer smell Medicaid fraud...I see it stuck to the bottom of the shoes of the judge and the child placing agency.

The Department of Justice needs to step in.