Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ever Meet A Snake Oil Salesman?

Ever meet a snake oil salesman? Here is your opportunity:


Infomercials for the desperate.

Tom Moore selling the elixir "Win Against CPS"

The last time I checked, there were but a handful of sites dealing in this subject matter, and mine just so happens to be one of them.

For this matter, I am taking a public position and speaking out against such predatory marketing practices by doing what I do best.  I speak for myself as An Original Source.

There is a network of individuals who have become prolific bloggers for the sole purpose of "exposing the child welfare industry for what it is". You will notice that these sites do not sell the magic elixir to "win against CPS" as it does not exist.

The sites may take different positions and implement unique methods in conveying information, but that is just the point.  The information is free.

For individuals who are not technically sophisticated with social media, there are grassroots community groups or you can just ask.

This website has the appeal of a man who's unemployment has run out and he is desperately trying to find a "get-that-mortgage-payment" scheme going.

If you actually take the time to observe, of which I strongly encourage http://www.winagainstcps.com/ take notice that there is no identifying information.

There is no listing of expertise.  There is no state of operations.  There is no business name.

A quick visit to GoDaddy.com and for less than $10 bucks a year, you too can cut and paste my articles and links into a hard copy and sell it for $87.00.

Since I have not been properly presented with the opportunity to review the materials, I will say that it is not credible because my name is not in it, and I do not wish to be in it.  But then again, I am a subject matter expert in this field, so I shall assume I have been honored with at least a bit of plagiarism.

Advocate for yourself, this is how you do it:

Start your own blog.







Contact your elected and appointed officials.

Sign up for daily emails to get the latest dirt on the international child protection industry from Legally Kidnapped and watch the weekly Baby LK Report.

Follow sites such as Unhappy Grammy or the Family Preservation Advocate.

If you have a question, join FixCPS@yahoogroups.com and ask.

Education is a powerful tool.  Visit the National Archive on Child Welfare Fraud.

There, you have the best of the best of what is out there on the internet and it did not cost you a penny!

Now, Mr. Moore, of Win Against CPS, I presume I have spelled your name properly, if you are not pleased with what I have publicly stated, then I invite you to challenge me.  If you are to generate a revenue off the fruits of my labors, perhaps you should at least provide me the courtesy of first letting me know that you are pimping me?

I would like to know who you are and what your agenda is since you have introduce $$$ into the equation or is that a secret, too.

1 comment:

LK said...

so you give him some free advertising