Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Billion In Fraud, Waste and Abuse Found in Michigan Department of Human Services

Michigan Department of Human Services Audit 2009. Auditor's reports identify a total of $834.8 million in known and likely known questionable costs and identifies significant deficiencies in internal controls.

And to think, this is just an estimate based upon sample. The part that I really enjoyed questioned all Wayne County reimbursements.

This could not have come at a worse time as the state is in the eleventh hour of budget talks.


Michigan Department of Human Services Audit 2009

1 comment:

Frank Cusumano said...

I am interested in your issue and what happened with your Writ of Mandamus filed earlier this year. I am an attorney in Royal Oak. You can contact me through my website www.cusumanolaw.com. I look