Monday, August 3, 2009

Part One of My Campaign Strategy

Well, it seems the time is here. The election has begun.

I am sure some of you are saying to yourselves:

"What do you mean the election has begun?"

As I have decided to run the first of its kind, "low-budget, technological top-down transference of information, engage the public, encourage civic participation, recycled, green" campaign.

I have adopted a Karl Rove type of political strategy. It seems none of the candidates really approached the absentee voters. I did, well, at least I tried. Absentee voting began last week and everyone seemed to forget about the strongest and most reliable voting population, those confined to the assisted living.

Next, there is another segment of the population that will vote absentee: women who have recently been granted citizenship. These women, so strong and vibrant, are excited to participate in the political process.

And, lest not we forget the mothers with small children. It is quite difficult to stand in line to vote with small children. I know because I did it before.

Of course, everyone should have already guessed that I have all intentions of writing a book, and an academic journal article, on the entire political process; hence, the description of my blog.

I am even drafting a House Bill on my discoveries.

Life is beautiful, share it with the world.

No comments: